When it comes to engines and transmissions, we are the experts. For over 27 years, Gulftech Engines Inc. has remanufactured motors in Houston, Texas. Engines installed by Gulftech are factory rebuilt to OEM specs, thoroughly pressure tested on site, and come with the best warranty in town.
For a fraction of the cost of purchasing a new vehicle, our skilled mechanics can repair or rebuild your vehicle’s engine, and have you back up and running in no time. Because of our experience and on site auto machine shop, typical engine rebuilds can be installed in two to three days. Call us today!
Our Service Includes Auto Engine & Transmission Sales, Repair and Installation
- American & Foreign Engines
- Gas or Diesel Engines
- Factory Rebuilt On Site
- Short or Long Blocks & Crate Engines
- Foreign & Domestic Transmissions
- Automatic & Manual Transmissions
- Custom Engines for Classic Cars
- High-Performance Engines
- Engine Block Repair
- Head Gasket Repair
- Cylinder Head Repair
- On Site Machine Shop
- Engine Parts Available
Prior to replacement, we thoroughly inspect your old engine to locate the cause of its problem. Though an engine may be smoking, over heating, or has bad injectors, it has been our experience that 50% of such engines can easily be repaired rather than replaced, saving customers the cost of a total replacement.
If Engine or Transmission Replacement is Needed, Here’s What To Expect:
- The old motor is removed.
- All old motor components are inspected for worn and broken parts.
- Once the old motor is inspected, the customer is contacted to discuss the damage found.
- The customer is advised if accessories not connected to old block or heads may be re-used or must be replaced.
- A newly rebuilt engine, fitted to meet the car or truck’s specifications is then installed.
- Reusable accessories are cleaned and freshly painted before being connected for a clean finish.
- The newly installed motor then undergoes a series of heavy compression and oil pressure testing.
- Once the motor passes testing, it must then pass our ASE Certified mechanic inspection before it leaves our shop.
How Long Do Factory Rebuilt Motors Last?
Rebuilt motors can last as long as original OEM motors, or longer. As with any motor, proper maintenance, regular oil change and check-ups will maximize its lasting performance.
Can’t Get Your Vehicle To Us? We’ll Come To You!
Gulftech Engines Inc. is centrally located and provides convenient, Free Local Towing with installations. Our flatbed wrecker can tow up to a 1-ton vehicle. Normally, same-day pickup is available. Once our wrecker arrives, an estimate will be provided in writing for your approval before we do the work.